5 Star Hotel- Hasht Bihisht (Thesis Project)

Student: Nouman Aslam

2006-arch

university of Engineering and Technoloy Lahore

Hasht bihisht is based on Mughal architecture the building will reflect the spirit and ambience of Mughal architecture, and will provide a sense of belonging to the people through its form, planning, materials and decoration

INFO-360

Info-360 is an Online Architecture Projects Directory which has evolved into a Complete Portal to Pakistan Architecture, Construction , Real Estate and Academics. It was Started Back in 2014 by Architect Abdul Ahad ,Graduated from University of Engineering and Technology Lahore . The Idea Behind info-360 is to provide a single platform for Architects,Contractors ,Students to Display their work and Business Profile and to create a 1- Stop Information source for Visitors.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. MUHAMMAD ALI says:

VERY VERY BEAUTY FULL THESIS

2. Manzoor Hussain says:

hello! will you please send me your thesis research and design report please

3. teeksha says:

can u please mail me some reference files for five star hotel @nouman aslam @guptateeksha@gmail.com

4. Nidhi Dhila says:

Hello sir,i am student pursuing architecture and right now working on my thesis,it would be a great help if you could share your amazing thesis design or some reference files for five star hotel .My mail id: nidhi.dhila@gmail.com. Thank you sir.
    @nouman aslam

5. Mona says:

Hello sir,i am a student pursuing architecture and working on my thesis I also want your help please if u can mail me information related to 5star hotel including case studies i would be really grateful to you.my email id is mona.chaturvedi121@gmail.com

6. jenika gold says:

Hiii, i am in need of 5 star Hotel reference files for my thesis… can you please mail me if available. my mail ID is goldjenika@gmail.com

7. Anonymous says:

Hello Sir, I am architecture student, currently doing 5 star hotel design. Can u please mail me information related to 5 star hotel including case studies i would be really thankful to u. My mail id is pavithra483@gmail.com